These are the newest XP-Ls that come from Cree "pre-dedomed". These fit under the Carclo optics without any modification and provide the same amount of throw as a dedomed regular XP-L.
This LED set comes pre-soldered in parallel configuration. If you would like it in series configuration instead, please let us know in the checkout comments.
- CREE XP-L High-Intensity V2 5D LEDs on Noctigon 3XP MCPCB
- Color temperature: ~4000K
- Tint: Neutral white
- Direct thermal path
- Wide, heavy copper traces
- Pre-configured for parallel configuration, but can be reconfigured to series.
- Easy wire connection, only 2 leads.
- Gold plated pads and copper core
- Flat bottom surface
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor and flashlight use
- Compatible with Carclo 10507, 10508, 10509, 10510 and 10511 optics***
- Diameter: 20mm, Thickness: 1.75mm
- Silicone insulated leads already soldered, each 5cm long, 22 AWG, High Temp, 60 strands