From this listing you can choose from any of the available listed LEDs and we will reflow them to the MCPCB in the electrical configuration you choose. Wires are not included.
The Noctigon 3XP MCPCB is a copper direct-thermal-path MCPCB that has been ENIG plated for corrosion resistance and easy solderablity. In our opinion, this is the best triple MCPCB available.
Because this is a custom service, your order may be delayed 1-3 business days to give us time to reflow and test your custom setup.
This MCPCB is compatible with the Carclo 105xx series optics.
- XP-E2 Torch. Cool White ~10000K. Smallest die size out of all available choices gives the smallest and most intense hotspot. Best choice if you want the white die to have a similar size to most of the color dies.
- Nichia 219C D280. Neutral White 5000K. 80+ CRI. Great neutral white color rendition with a low forward voltage requirement.
- Nichia 319AT D440. Neutral White 5000K. 70+ CRI. Great neutral white color rendition with more flood lumens with a less focused hotspot.
- XP-G3 R2. Warm White 3000K. 90+ CRI. Warm-white.
- XP-E2 Red - P4 Flux Bin (80.6 lumens @ 350mA)
- XP-E 660nm Photo/Deep Red - Group 28 Radiant Flux (375mW @ 350mA)
- XP-E2 Green - R2 Flux Bin (114 lumens @ 350mA)
- XP-E2 Blue - M3 Flux Bin (45.7 lumens @ 350mA)
- XP-E2 Royal Blue - 35(P) Flux Bin (575mW @ 350mA) | Tighter Hotspot than RB XP-G3, but less overall output.
- XP-G3 Royal Blue - F2 Flux Bin (680mW @ 350mA) | Floodier Hotspot than RB XP-E2, but more overall output.
- XP-E2 Amber - P4 Flux Bin (80.6 lumens @ 350mA)
Electrical Configuration Options:
- Independent. Each LED has individually addressable positive and negative contacts. Also choose this option if you wish to make the configuration yourself.
- Common negative. Each LED has individually addressable positive contacts, but all negative contacts are tied together.
- Common positive. Each LED has individually addressable negative contacts, but all positive contacts are tied together.
- Parallel. All LEDs have electrically joined positive and negative contacts. Not recommended unless all LEDs are the same color and type!