BLF A6 Firmware Information
BLF A6 Clicky Firmware (attiny13a)
This firmware was created by BLF forum member ToyKeeper, and is a great option for your FET+7135 driver! You can download the source code for this firmware here.
It offers a lot of great features, as follows:
- By default, no memory is enabled.
- Memory can be enabled via the configuraiton mode. To enter the configuration mode, rapidly turn the light off 15 times in a row. The light will then begin to blink in pairs of two blinks. In the middle of the second pair (the third blink), switch the light off. Memory will then be toggled on or off.
- A short tap (<0.5s) goes forward to the next mode
- A medium tap (0.5s--1.5s) goes back to the previous mode
- If you go back past the "moonlight" mode, you can enter some of the hidden modes:
- Strobe (10 Hz)
- Bike Flasher
- Battery Check / Beacon (each blink represents ~25% of battery capacity)
- Low voltage protection | ~3V step down and ~2.7V cutoff
- Turbo Timer, If Chosen
By default, the driver has two mode groups built in. To change mode groups, rapidly switch the driver off 15+ times to enter the configuration group. The light will then blink twice, pause, then blink twice again. You want to switch the light off between the first set of blinks, which means that you want to switch the light off after the first blink you see.
- Group 1: Moonlight - Low - Medium1 - Medium2 - High1 - High2 - Turbo
- Group 2: Low - Medium - High - Turbo