If you are from the following countries, please place your order in the new International Store.
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDE:
We are glad to serve you and appreciate your business. However, we must comply with all of the current postal regulations in order to guarantee safe and timely delivery to you. Please reference the following sections for guidance on how to place an order, and what types of items can or can’t be mailed.
We can NOT see what you have in your shopping cart! You must send a detailed list of items and quantities requested.
1. Lithium cells must be shipped in a device, such as a flashlight host or battery box. We currently stock some inexpensive ($1.10 each) flashlights to use as shipping “hosts” for our international customers, in the alternative you may choose one of the other available flashlight hosts on the website.
2. Only a maximum of (4) cells may be shipped in any one package. More can be ordered, but this will increase shipping costs substantially due to having to send multiple packages.
3. We currently cannot ship any items to Russia or Ukraine.
How to order:
1. Choose which items you would like to order, with a maximum of (4) lithium cells per package.
2. Use the contact form on the website to send your requested items for a quote and destination country.
3. Within two business days, you will be contacted with a shipping quote.
4. If the quote is acceptable, you can reply in the affirmative and you will then be sent a PayPal invoice.
5. Once the invoice is paid, your items will ship within the time specified on the invoice.