Unprotected, flat top. These are some of the highest capacity, highest performing 18350 batteries on the market! These batteries are awesome for 18350 lights!
Can make connection if placed end-to-end (will make connection in series).
Manufacturer Cell Specifications:
- Nominal Capacity: 1100mAh (0.2C discharge)
- We have tested several of these, and they seem to range from 1020mAh up to around 1075mAh under real world conditions (4A continous discharge down to 2.5V).
- See HKJ's review here.
- Minimum Capacity: 1000mAh (0.2C discharge).
- Charge Termination Voltage: 4.2V
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
- Maximum Charge Current: 1A; 0.5A recommended for longer cell life.
- Recommended Discharge Termination: 2.5V minimum. 2.75V better for cell life.
These cells, like all lithium and IMR cells, should not be discharged below 2.5 volts.