These are the XP-Ls that come from Cree "pre-dedomed". These fit under the Carclo optics without any modifications and provide the same amount of throw as a dedomed regular XP-L.
- CREE XP-L High-Intensity V3 LEDs on MTN 3XP MCPCB
- Color temperature: ~5000K
- Tint: Neutral white
- Direct thermal path
- Wide, heavy copper traces
- Pre-configured for parallel configuration
- Easy wire connection, only 2 leads.
- Gold plated pads and copper core
- Flat bottom surface
- Compatible with Carclo 10507, 10508, 10509, 10510 and 10511 optics
- Diameter: 20mm, Thickness: 1.6mm
- Silicone insulated leads already soldered, each 5cm long, 22 AWG, High Temp, 60 strands