The D1S builds on the D1/D4 legacy with a much bigger head and reflector, which means a much more focused beam for MORE THROW!
XP-L HI V3 1A - Cool White
XP-L HI V2 3A - Neutral White
XP-L HI V2 5D - Neutral/Warm White
Body Color Options:
The D1S is available in black and grey body colors.
- XP-L HI LED mounted on a Copper direct-thermal-path MCPCB
- Large smooth reflector for an awesome focused beam
- Estimated 130,000cd peak beam intensity
- Estimated 1300 lumens output
- Thermal Protection
- Low Battery Protection
- Ramping User Interface:
- One click turns the light on or off.
- Holding down the switch button while on ramps the light between the lowest mode and 100% power.
- Double click from on or off goes to 100% power.
- Triple click: battery check
- Six Clicks: lock out/on
- This firmware is open source, and can be downloaded here.
- Length: 127mm
- Head Diameter: 50mm
- Tube Diameter: 24mm
- Tailcap Diameter: 25.6mm
- Weight: 151 grams (18650 tube).
- Battery Required: 1x 18650 Battery (NOT INCLUDED) --- See Recommended List Below
- Protected batteries are not supported.
- Only batteries on the recommended list are guaranteed to work.
- Do not insert the battery backwards. There is short-term driver protection, but damage will occur to the battery and flashlight if the battery is left inserted backwards for an extended period of time. If the battery is inserted correctly, the light will give two quick blinks when the battery is connected.
Recommended 18650 Batteries:
Highest Possible Output:
Efest Purple 3000mAh - Flat Top | Button Top
LG HG2 3000mAh - Flat Top | Button Top
Samsung 30Q 3000mAh - Flat Top | Button Top
Sony VTC5 2600mAh - Flat Top | Button Top
Sony VTC6 3000mAh - Flat Top | Button Top
Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh - Flat Top | Button Top