The Enova Gyrfalcon ALL-40 gives you 4x 26650 capability in a USB or 12V input powered charging solution. This charger can charge standard 4.2v lithium-ion and NiMH rechargeable batteries. Each of the four slots monitors and charges independently and automatically stops charging when complete, so different batteries can be used on different channels (however, the same charge current must be used on all channels).
The large charge bays means that this can charge up to 4x 26650s concurrently--something that most 4x or more chargers can't do due to the larger diameter cells (most 4x bay chargers can only fit 2x26650). This charger works with cells up to 72mm long, accomodating even the longest protected cells and 26700s, with a positive pole connector that works with both flat top and button top cells.
- Two different input voltages:
- 5V via Micro USB port (Micro USB cable included). Charging current may be limited by available USB current. For maximum performance a 2A+ USB adapter is recommended.
- 12V via Car Adapter (included)
- Can also be charged via an appropriate 12V AC adapter (not included)
- 2 Charge Termination Voltages:
- 1.5V (NiMH / NiCD)
- 4.2V (Normal Lithium-Ion)
- Appropriate voltage is automatically selected
- 3 Different Charging Currents
- 4 independent charge slots, each with individual monitoring and LCD display
- Large bays allow for up to 4x26650 concurrent charging
- Long charge bays allow for the longest of protected cells
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short circuit protection
- Dimensions: 120mm x 150mm x 32mm
- Weight: Approximately 260g (charger only)
What Cells Work?
- Lithium Ion:
- 32650, 26700, 26650, 26500, 21700, 20700, 18650, 17670, 18500, 17500, 18350, 14500, 16340, 10440
- C, AA, AAA (1A charge current recommended)
- ALL-40 Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- 12V Car Adapter
- Instruction Manual
- AN AC ADAPTER IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE ALL-40