If you want a super versatile flood + throw flashlight for hunting or general use, this is it! This is the most throw you can in a jacket pocketable light! This light focuses into a laserbeam-like pattern with TONS of downrange throw, with the ability to zoom out to wide, smooth beam pattern for close-up use.
With guppydrv firmware, you can select a set of modes that work best according to your preferences and intended application.
This flashlight features nice anodizing, and great overall construction. Runtime is great, with a tube that is long enough to fit the longest protected 5200mAh 26650 cells and 26700 cells. You can also use an 18650 with the included adapter. (XHP50 models must use 2x 26350 batteries).
This flashlight has a heavy duty, high-quality thick aluminum body and is "clean", with no external markings.
- Neutral White XP-L HI (guppydrv FET Rev.2 UI)
- Higher spot intensity; ~1500 lumens.
- Best for most intense zoomed beam.
- Neutral White XHP50 (guppydrv FET Rev.2 UI)
- Lower spot intensity; ~2500 lumens.
- Best for balanced zoomed in beam & overall area lighting.
- Available with Color & White LEDs:
- Red, Green, & Amber XP-E2
- Neutral White XP-L HI
- Neutral & Warm-White XHP50
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body
- Glass Aspherical Lens
- Battery Type:
- Color & XP-L HI Models: 1 x 26650 Battery (Protected 26650 and unprotected 26700 Fit) (NOT INCLUDED)
- Color models utilize a 2.7A current limited driver.
- XP-L HI models utilize an ultra-high-output direct-drive FET driver.
- XHP50 Models: 2x 26350 Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- XHP50 models utilize an ultra-high-output direct-drive FET driver designed to work with 2x 26350 batteries.
- 18650 Adapter Tube Included
- Reverse Clicky Switch
- Head Diameter: 71mm
- Body Diameter: 30mm
- Overall Length: 160mm (zoomed to shortest position)
- guppydrv Programmable Firmware (click for more information):
- MTN-1504 Zoomie Flashlight
- 18650 Spacer Tube
Recommended Batteries (Color LED & White XP-L HI):
Recommended Batteries (XHP50):