This is a bare LED that must be reflowed onto an XP footprint MCPCB before it can be used.
- Nichia NVSW219CT "219C" LEDs
- D320 Flux Bin
- R7000 CRI Rank (~70 CRI)
- 5000K 7-step MacAdam centered ellipse temperature
- Low vF allows for tons of output and easy regulation, even at high amps
- Similar output to an high-bin cool-white XP-G2, but with much better CRI and tint; also easier to hit 5A+ due to the extremely low vF requirement
- Check out djozz's thread for more output + vF information (although this is
- This means that you probably should not use a single 219C with an FET driver and high drain battery. Triples are OK.